Solar Power Web Hosting > 99.9+% Uptime Guarantee
Synervation is renowned for its record of providing Web sites with the best hosting performance, highest availability, and industry-leading customer service. The strength of our infrastructure and support systems makes it possible for Synervation to offer an industry-leading 99.9+% Guaranteed Uptime policy, covering all Web sites hosted by Synervation. Subject to the Terms Of Service, a customer's Web site will be up and available at least 99.9% of the time in any given calendar month. The Guaranteed Uptime policy is a lifetime guarantee, as long as the customer is using Synervation's Web Hosting services.
We have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in upgrading the equipment, services and support that provide the fastest, most reliable, and best-supported web sites available on the Internet. Our infrastructure includes dozens of multi-processor servers, multiple Ethernet connections to the Internet backbone, high-end Cisco routers, Cisco Managed Ethernet switches, complete backup systems, and a state-of-the-art customer support management applications.
With multiple and diverse Ethernet connections, we can immediately re-route traffic to another backbone if one, or even two, Internet backbones ever suffer service interruptions, allowing our customers' Web sites to remain up and running. And, with our Uptime policy - we guarantee it!
Synervation didn't get to be the leading Environmentally Friendly Hosting Provider by trying to sustain our business with only the minimum levels of service and equipment. We provide the best combination of systems and services for our customers' Web sites. Our Guaranteed Uptime policy actually just formalizes the services we've always provided for the Web sites that we host, and we'll maintain our leadership position by continuing our trend of anticipating and meeting the performance and service needs of our customers.
While many companies are struggling to keep up with the technology in this fast-paced industry, our focus on Web hosting has given us the ability to really specialize and provide the fastest, most reliable, and most complete services and support for any Web site. Whether large or small, informational, commerce-based or multimedia, a site served by Synervation is guaranteed to be reliable, and is backed by the best technology and the most comprehensive and convenient services in the industry.
Should we incur a network outage or system failure, Synervation will credit the customer 5% of their monthly fee for every 30 minutes of downtime (up to, but not exceeding 100% of one monthly payment, and the credit will be applied toward future payments).
Network uptime comprises the functioning of all network infrastructure including cabling, switches, firewalls and routers. Services or software running on a dedicated or co-located server are not included in the definition of our network. Network downtime exists if a dedicated, co-located, or Synervation server is unable to transmit and receive data and a ticket is opened for the incident in the Synervation ticket tracking system. Network failure downtime is measured from the time the ticket is opened regarding network downtime to the time the problem is resolved and the network comes back on line.
System failure downtime exists when a customer's server or Synervation server is shut down due to power or heat problems, or system hardware or software failure causes a service interruption and a ticket has been opened for the incident in the Synervation ticket tracking system. System failure downtime is measured from the time the ticket is opened regarding server downtime to the time the problem is resolved and the server comes back on line.
Please Note: Delinquent customers may not take advantage of our uptime guarantee. All credits must be requested by the customer within 3 days of the reported downtime, and the downtime must be from a single occurrence.
This web page is a brief overview of our uptime guarantee, and does not supersede any existing contractual agreements between Synervation and its customers, nor does it imply any agreement without a contract. A customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of their web site availability caused by or associated with:
1. Circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, terrorism, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA
2. Failure of access circuits to our network, unless such failure is caused solely by Synervation
3. Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades
4. DNS issues outside the direct control of Synervation
5. Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access
6. False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any Synervation's measurement system
7. Customer's acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, Cold Fusion, HTML, SHTML, ASP, ASP.Net, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of our Terms of Service Policy
8. Email or webmail delivery and transmission
9. DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation
10. Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. Synervation is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. Synervation will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of Synervation: our server links to the Internet, our network infrastructure, and our servers.
To request a credit, the customer must send their request details to Synervation by creating a support ticket by e-mailing billing@SynervationGreenHosting.com. All requests in connection with this SLA must include your domain name and the dates and times of the unavailability of the customer's web site, services or server and must be received by Synervation within 72 hours after the customer's web site, services or server was not available. System or Network failure downtime is measured from the time the ticket is opened regarding server or network downtime to the time the problem is resolved and the server or network comes back on line and the customer's web site, services or server becomes available again. While not required, it would be very helpful for the customer to provide a ping and trace route report in the e-mail so we can view the routes taken to our network. If the unavailability is confirmed by Synervation, credits will be applied within 7 days after Synervation's receipt of the customer's credit request. Credits are not refundable upon cancellation and can be used only towards future billing charges.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the total amount credited to a customer in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total hosting fee paid by customer or reseller for such month for the affected Services.
Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to customer or collected by Synervation and are customer's sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any failure or deficiency in the Web Site Availability or Server Availability of the customer's web site, services or server.
If you have any questions about our uptime guarantee, please contact us. We are looking forward to serving you!